Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Living The Dream

Hello Fast Life friends,

I hope everyone had a great day and being productive with your time. I know that I am. There is not enough hours in the day to do everything that I need to do but I continue to stay busy and do what I have to do and stay focus on what's important to me.

Each and every day you allow me to come into your home and share my life with you. I appreciate you for taking the time to listen and also giving me feedback on what you feel is right or wrong as well.  Everything that you tell me I take to heart and use it to better myself. Today I want to discuss something that we all know so well. Sometimes we chase it, sometimes we live it, sometimes we fight for it, and then there are times that we feel like we can't have it. Do you know what it is yet? Well if you haven't figured it out yet it's called a DREAM.

Trendy Topic of the day:    Living The Dream

We all have dreams sometimes we live the dream, sometimes we chase the dream, sometimes we fight for the dream, and then there are times that we feel like we can't have the dream.  Well I want to tell you that if you want the DREAM bad enough you will stop at nothing to have the dream.

So many of us were/are told that we aren't shit, ain't going to be shit and will never have shit.  It's not easy knowing that the people that say they love you feel this way about you. Some of us believe what others think of us and then some of us don't care what they say because our determination is so strong that no matter what they say, we are determined to conquer the world.

People say that the sky is the limit well I say the moon is the limit because it goes way beyond the sky and there so many endless possibilities in the world, so why would you just want to stop there where there is so much further to go. Don't limit yourself to what you can do. If you want it you can have it, but you have to work hard for it because nothing is given to you.

For those that have it easy and have a great support system; appreciate what you have and cherish it with every breath in your body because without that support system you are out in the world alone with no one to turn to doing it on your own. It's not easy either because you have more people telling you that you can't do it then you have telling you that you can do it. Be smart who you allow in your circle because negativity will bring you down. If you hang with positive people then you will remain positive. Remember to always put you first and never put your dreams on the side for no one. It's time to get up and put your goals and life in order. It's time to start living the dream.

I hope that this will encourage you to do what it is that you love to do. The way that I am doing what I love to do and that's write and tell great stories. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

What is your dream?
What are you doing to live your dreams?
Do you  have a support system? If so what kind of support system do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment