Monday, July 11, 2011

Making Dreams come true

Hello my Fast Life friends,

I hope everyone had a great and productive weekend. I know that I did. I got a lot of my new book The UnMarritable done and it's going to be a hot one. See what Kenya does next after Livin the fast life. Thank you for your constant support.

Today we are going to talk about something that so many of us know about but are scared to try. We are going to discuss Dreams and making them come true. Something that is by far, easy to do. I want to know what your dreams are and what you want to do to make them a success. Please feel free to post your comments and share with me what your dreams are. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Trendy Topic of the day:      Making Dreams come true

Dreaming is big. We all have dreams but some of us strive to live out those dreams. It's not easy being a self- published author. There is a lot of work involved in this and no one told me that I was going to have to work this hard. I realized that there would be some work but not this much work. My dreams are that I will be a best selling, published author and have my own organization; preventing teenage pregnancies and sexual abuse. Those are my main two goals right now and I am working extremely hard at both. I will stop at nothing until I succeed. It's hard having to promote your own book by yourself , write the next book and then also try to make sure that I am able live day to day. Although the journey has not been easy I have fought my way through every bit of it. I will not allow anyone to hold me back from my dreams or tell me that I can't live my dreams, because I am in control of my own destiny and you are too. If you want it bad enough you will fight to have what you want. Go get it and stop at nothing until you have what you want.

What is your dream?
What are you doing to achieve that dream?
What are the things that you can do better to reach your dream?
How many times have you been told that you couldn't live your dreams and how many times did you believe that?

I hope you enjoyed your Trendy Topic of the day. I hope this will give you a chance to re-evaluate your situation. Thank you for allowing me to come into your home once again. I have great friends. Till tomorrow my fast life friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment