Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Black Cowboy

The night before I was leaving for vacation this fine black sexy man walked in and asked for me.  I did not know who he was then he introduced himself to me.  I could tell that Derrick was and a black cowboy.  Derrick was dressed to kill when he came in the club.  he as all creased down had on his cowboy boots and had a bald head.  I was digging his style and he couldn't wait to see what all the talk was about.

I asked him was there anything in particular that he wanted to hear and he said some old school.  I went through my CD collection to see what I had and I came across my Marvin CD.  I started dancing and rubbing all over him, he was getting excited.  I went to the pole and jumped on it as high as I could and then slid down.  I swung around the pole and jumped on it and did the splits holding onto the pole.  I started popping my pearl so he could see it and then slid down the pole, walked over to him and started giving him a lap dance.  I loved that this man had strong hands and that he was a man that knew what he wanted and got straight to the point.

After an hour session Derrick gave me five hundred dollars and told me, "thank you for the dance and you will be seeing me again," then he turned around and left.  This man had me very curious because he had deep eyes that told a story and I wanted to knew what his story was.  I couldn't wait until Derrick came back in.  I told him before he left that I was getting ready to go on vacation for a week and would not be back for a week and a half.  Derrick told me that he would be waiting for me to get back and I would definitely be seeing him again.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think the post is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Do you feel like you know who Derrick is? Explain your answer.
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment