Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh what a tongue

Gently laying me on the bed he started to kiss me, starting at the bottom of my feet.  The way he kissed my feet, I knew that our first time was going to be like going to a firework show.  He then sucked on my toes and worked his way to my thigh.  Kissing the inside of my thigh made me quiver because he didn't suck on the inside of my thigh like most men seem to think that they have to do.  He gently kissed the outside of my lips and moved his way up to my belly button, then up to my breast and sucking on them oh so gently.  I had never been aroused like I was at this moment by any man sucking on my breast.  He made his way up to my lips and kissed me like he would never kiss me again.  I had never kissed this man or gave him any of my sweetness and every inch of my body was dying to see what the curiosity of wanting this man was all about.

I noticed that he had splits in his tongue and I wanted to know what he was going to do with them, and then it happened.  He went down to my sweet nectar, opened it and sucked on it so good it made me faint.  Derrick never realized that I had fainted until he came up and realized that I was not moving.  He ran to the bathroom got some water and poured in on my face.  I came to and he asked me if I was okay,  I was still in a daze but all I kept saying was I want some more.  Derrick was hesitant about giving me some more but I wasn't the only one who wanted some more.  He wanted to taste it just as much as I wanted him to.  Derrick continued what he had started and no man had ever made me crawl up the wall like that.  I now knew what ecstasy really felt like. 

By the time he was finished we were half way across the room.  We didn't stop to reposition ourselves we just continued making love.  He slid inside me and it felt so good that I thought to myself I could get use to this kind of loving.  We made love all night long until we couldn't breathe and move any more.  He had rocked my world.  I rocked his world just as much as he rocked mine but I couldn't believe that this man could do the things that he did to me.

Here is your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this post to be cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important to me.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever had anyone make you faint or want to faint during passion? If so how did it make you feel?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment