Thursday, April 14, 2011

Your wife is calling me

Before we even thought about having sex we were already having problems and it wasn't because we were arguing but because his wife started calling me.  the first few times she called she didn't say anything.  I got angry and went off.  I told her to quit playing on my phone and hung up.  When she called back about five minutes later she asked me for my name.  I asked her who was calling and what her business was, I thought she was a bill collector.  She proceeded to tell me who she was and started to ask me questions.

"My name is Naomi and I'm Derrick's wife."  When she said that she was Derrick's wife I sat straight up in the bed.  I wanted to make sure that was hearing her correctly.  I was already upset that she had been playing on my phone and I was trying to sleep.  "Are you the one sleeping with my husband?" she said hastily but very calm.  "Yes I'm sleeping with your husband but ain't that something that you should have asked him?"  I responded very calmly.  "Well I want you to stay the hell away from my husband and quit calling him because he don't want you."  I started laughing and then I responded, "I don't know if you did your research lady but I'm not calling him he's calling me, and for the record before you call to check me you need to check your husband.  Now are there anymore questions that you would like to ask me?"  I heard the dial tone and knew that she was finished.  I hung up the phone, looked at the clock to see what time it was and turned over and tried to go back to sleep.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find the discussion to be cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
If you caught your mate cheating would you check your mate or the person they cheating with? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment