Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Someone believes in me

For many years Mrs. Mattie was my strength.  When no one else believed in me she never stopped.  Mrs. Mattie always had hope for me.  She seen me turning for the worse but she still kept me in her prayers.  When everyone thought that I was lying about the Reece situation, Mrs. Mattie always knew that I was telling the truth and she was determined that she was not going to let Elenor or anyone else keep hurting me.

I had gotten really sick and everything Mrs. Mattie was doing was not helping and she had to take me to the doctor.  When I got in to see the doctor the doctor told me that I was going to be admitted in the hospital immediately.  I got to the hospital and they admitted me.  They took x-rays of me and found out that it was my appendix.  An hour later they were rushing me through emergency surgery.  The next day I found out that I was very lucky because they said if I hadn't gotten to the hospital when I did I could've died that day.  My appendix ruptured as they were taking it out, so I only got a little of the poison in me.  I had a tube running down my stomach pumping the poison out for a month.  I knew that God was on my side all the time.  Mrs. Mattie stood by my side every step of the way.  She always said that prayer was the answer to everything.  Sometimes I just couldn't pray because I felt like God wasn't listening to me.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find the discussion to be interesting, cool or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have there ever been a time you felt like God wasn't listening to you? When?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment