Monday, March 21, 2011

You got to have faith

Sometimes you never know what fate might hold for you.  Sometimes fate gives you and unexpected slap in the face and sometimes fate give you the hope that you are looking for.

For everything that was going on all I could do was hold on and pray that something good would happen and soon.  I was starting to drown but I was determined that I was not going to drown.  Everyday I prayed that God would make a way for me.

Not knowing what was going on due to all the drama in my life at the time, there was only one person that stuck in there with me through it all.  Ronny made sure that I was okay and everything around me was okay.  Ronny made sure that I didn't have to want for anything.

After hanging in there with me for six months Ronny called me up and said he was coming over and if I would cook him something to eat.  I didn't have any problem doing anything for him because he was my best friend and he never asked me for anything just a home cook meal every now and then.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is interesting, cool or funny.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever wanted to give up but didn't? What kept you going?
Do you have a friend that you would like to take a shout out to that was there for you when you really needed them? If so who and what would you say to them?
Would you do anything differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment