Sunday, March 27, 2011

You leave me and now I have to go to jail (JCD)

Cederick picked me up put me in the Suburban and took me to his house.  I stayed at Cederick's for two weeks.  I was so depressed that all I wanted to do was stay in the bed and cry every day.  When I started feeling better I went to the house to pick up some clothes and I seen that he had some of her stuff mixed in with mine like I wouldn't notice.  I cut up all of her stuff and spread it all on the floor so that when they walked in the house they could see that I had been there.  As I was walking out the door to get back in the car a police pulled up and asked me for my name.  When I game my name they told me that I was under arrest for attempted murder.  I was kind of angry that this was happening to me right at this moment when everything that could go wrong was, but I was not shocked nonetheless.  When I got processed and was able to make my phone call, I called Ronny and told him that he better come and get me because I knew that he had something to do with this.  Ronny told me that he was not coming to get me until I calmed down.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What would you do if you were facing attempted murder?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment