Sunday, March 27, 2011

Takin care of the fam....(JCD)

A couple of days later after we had gotten settled in his sister Lashelle and mother Valarie walked down to the house because Ronny's brother Tyrone had told them that we moved down the street and they were coming to see if it was true.  I had never met his mother or his sister and this would be the first time.

Ronny tried to take care of his family the best way he knew how although he knew that they liked to keep shit started.  I was smoking a blunt and watching soul train getting ready to start my day and I heard the knock on the door.  I got kind of startled at first because I was not expecting anyone to come over especially not this early.  I grabbed the 360 hand gun that Ronny had just bought for me and went to the door.  I looked out the peep hole and saw two women standing on the porch and I thought that they were Jehovah witnesses.  "Go away, I don't want any," I yelled.  "This is Ronny's sister," she yelled back.  I started to laugh and opened the door.  " I apologized, I didn't know who you were and I thought you were Jehovah witnesses trying to mess up my breakfast."  "That's okay I understand," she said.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or check the boxes if you think this post is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever mistaken anyone for Jehovah witness? If so who?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment