Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lacy is a snitch...(JCD)

Ronny wanted to work things out with me but I just couldn't trust him after that incident so I felt like it would be easier for us to just be friends.  He was not happy when I gave him my suggestion but he told me that he would rather be my friend then to be nothing at all.  While I was living with my grandmother, trying to put my life back together, Lacy was screwing Ronny every chance she got.  Lacy was screwing Ronny's cousin and his homies, but you couldn't tell Ronny anything.

A little over six months Ronny thought that he could trust Lacy.  The whole time he was trying to trust her she was playing him.  I knew that she was playing him but it wasn't my place to tell him that, he was just going to have to find out for himself.  I felt like everything did to him he deserved it for dogging me the way that he did; when I gave him all of me.

Lace thought that if she could convince him to trust her she would get his entire operation on camera and give it to the FBI and that's exactly what she did.  I seen the empire that I helped build fall down to nothing but ashes.

The first time that I seen Lacy, I knew that something wasn't right about her.  I always told them that they couldn't trust every big booty heifer that they meet but as you see they didn't take me serious.  By the time Lacy finished showing the FBI and the court the video tape she had him married and doing 8-10 years in the federal penitentiary.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you think should be done to snitches?
Have you ever been snitched on by someone that you love? If so who?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment