Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's all the commotion?

While I was stripping we could hear all of this commotion outside but we didn't pay any attention to what was going on.  The closer the noise got to our room we could tell that someone was banging on every door and calling out his name.

Damarcus heard his name but he said that it wasn't anything and to continue pleasing him.  When I heard that it was a man calling his name I started getting nervous because I knew that this wasn't natural.  I told him that maybe I should go but he told me not to leave that he would handle the situation and for me not to worry about it.  I started to shake because I could feel that something was wrong.  I was putting on my clothes when the knock finally came to our door.  Damarcus would not open the door because he said that if he didn't open the door they would just go away.  "Damarcus, I know that you are in there and you can come out now.  Don't do this the hard way," said the calm but angry deep voice.  Now I just wanted to run out of the room and get away from what was about to happen next.  I went in the bathroom to see if there was a window that I could escape out of but there wasn't.  Damarcus had told me very quietly to sit down on the bed and calm down.  It was hard for me to calm down when my gut was telling me that something was wrong.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you think is going to happen next?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment