Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I want to kill you right now

For months I was scared to tell Nick what was going on because I felt like if anybody knew they would judge me and blame me for what was going on at Elenor's  Not only would they judge and blame me but I knew in my hear that they would think that I enjoyed it.  On a Friday night Nick came to pick me up and we were going to go out for dinner and a movie.  When he got there to pick me up Elenor and I were fighting because I had just had enough and she always thought that Reece was right.  I told her what had been going on and she slapped me.  I was stunned that she would slap me like that and I was telling the truth about her husband.  I got angry and jumped over the couch at her with a blade in my hand.  At that moment I knew that I was going to kill Elenor.  Jacquilla heard us fighting and jumped in to try to break us up.  She jumped on my back to stop me from killing Elenor and when I saw that it was my little sister I got her off of me and I ran out the door.  I was standing at the corner of the house in the dark so that no one could see me but I could see them.  Nick pulled up and before he got out of the car I ran to the car and jumped in and told him to go.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or check if you think this post is funny, cool or interesting.  Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever wanted to kill a family member? Why?
Did you try to follow through with it or did you walk away? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment