Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Who's your girlfriend? (Ronny JCD)

After about the fifth ring he decided to answer the phone. It was Camilla, "Why are you not answering your phone? I've been trying to call you for an hour. What are you doing that you can't answer my call?" she said angrily. Ronny started laughing and the said, "Girl quit tripping, I told you before I left that we are done. There is no more me and you." "What do you mean there is no me and you?" "I'm done tripping with you. we are finished and for the record I'm with my woman although you don't have the right to ask me what I'm doing?" When he said that, I looked up at him in shock. I started looking around to see if there was someone else in the room besides us. I could not believe that he had just said that. I thought to myself this boy is always playing. I blew it off and continued to do what I was doing.

When Ronny got off the phone he finished eating. "Girl that was good as hell. Now that hit the spot," he said. I was glad that he enjoyed my cooking but now I was curious about what had just happened between him and Camilla. I fired up the blunt put on some soft music and we smoked and talked. He was not talking about what I wanted to know. I had to ask him about what had just happened between him and Camilla. He looked up at me for a moment and said, "I really don't want to talk about it right now but I know that you are not going to let it go until I tell you." No I'm not so you might as well tell me what's going on. You're going to tell me sooner or later anyways so just tell me now and let's get it out of the way," I replied. He started to laugh. "You're crazy as hell girl but that's why you're my boo," he said quickly. "What do you mean your boo?" "Well we've been kicking if for a while and I'm tired of seeing these tired ass dudes screwing over you, and I think that you deserve better." "And you're my better I suppose?" "Well yeah, I don't see anyone else here picking up the pieces," he said. I thought about it for a moment and he had a point about a lot of things. I was really tired of being treated like shit. I was ready to experience the finer things in life again and something told me that he could do that.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comment or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting, or funny. Your views are important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever asked someone to be your boyfriend/girlfriend in a weird way? If so how did you ask them?
Do you enjoy reading the post? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment