Sunday, March 27, 2011

A time for business and a time for pleasure (JCD)

Ronny was spoiling me.  Everyday I had something new.  I didn't want for anything and I never complained not even if he stayed out all night.

Most women would be very angry if their man stayed out all night long or even stayed out for days.  I wasn't angry at all because even though he might not have come home so that I could see him, when I woke up and opened my eyes there was always five hundred dollars or more laying on my night stand and there was no reason for me to complain at all about anything.

True enough there were days that I missed him but I understood that to have the finer things in life business is business and pleasure is pleasure and you never mix the two.

We hustled strong every day.  I hustled the house and he hustled the streets.  The police hated him because they could never catch him with anything and they were definitely trying.

We were doing it so big, that when we went out in public people thought that we were royalty because of the entourage that was always surrounding us.  We never went anywhere alone.  We always went in bundles.  I say bundles because there were so many of us that it didn't make any sense.  I loved the attention because I was the only girl and it  was always at least fifteen people with us at all times.  If we went to dinner and a movie we all went to dinner and a movie.  We had fun and I definitely can't complain about that.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is interesting, cool or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Would you allow your significant other to stay out all night? Why?
Would you prefer to have or not have an entourage? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment