Friday, March 18, 2011

He's just a friend....(JCD)

Ronny's girlfriend found out that he was talking and checking on me a lot and she started thinking that we were messing around.  Ronny would come by at least twice a week just to see if I needed anything or needed to go anywhere.  We were just friends and nothing more than that.

One of Nick's friends had seen Ronny leaving my house one night and went back and told Nick that he had seen some man coming out of my house.

Nick called me and asked me who I had been with.  I started laughing because I thought he was joking.  He started to get angry and told me that he wasn't playing he wanted to know who I was spending my time with.  Still laughing, I told him that it really wasn't any of his business and I hung up the phone.  I looked at the phone and still couldn't believe that he he would really call me after not talking to me for months and still think that he can lay claim.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is cool, funny, or interesting.  Your views are very important to me.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever knew someone that was nothing more than just a friend but because ya'll hung out and talked so much other people thought that ya'll were more than just friends?  If so how did you handle the situation?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment