Sunday, March 27, 2011

When things start to change (JCD)

I was gone for two weeks and the whole time I was in California Ronny was sending me money and making sure that I could go shopping or do whatever I wanted to do.  I was glad and nervous, at the same time, to be in California with my friends and family because when I come through town it's for business only and then I'm out.  I couldn't stop worrying about what Ronny was doing.  I was hoping that he was doing okay and that he was maintaining the businesses like he was suppose to.  I couldn't say that he was doing anything crazy because whenever I would call he would answer and if I needed anything he was right on it.  I never had to wait for him to do anything.  For some reason my gut was telling me that something wasn't right but I wasn't going to make any accusations before having all the details.

When I got home I was glad to be there to see him but he was busy and he had Cederick to pick me up from the airport.  Cederick did not take me home right away; he said that he had a stop to make before he took me home.  I wasn't tripping because I knew that Ronny was probably not at the house anyways and I was up for the ride.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views are very important. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What do you think Ronny is doing?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment