Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank you Mr. Greenwood for saving my life

When I went to school the next day I was covered up from head to toe and I wasn't my happy go lucky self.  My favorite teacher, coach and mentor noticed that I wasn't myself when I was in his class.  When class was over he asked me to stay.  I thought that I was in trouble or something was wrong with my grades.  Mr. Greenwood asked me if everything was okay.  I wanted to be strong and not tell anyone what was going on at home but I just couldn't keep it bottled in anymore.  Starting to cry I told Mr. Greenwood what was going on.  I could tell that he wanted to believe me but he wasn't sure if he did, until I showed him the bruises all over my body.  When he seen the bruises he grabbed me and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe.  Mr. Greenwood started to cry and rushed me to the counselor's office.  When we got to the counselor's office Mr. Greenwood had told Mrs. Charleston what was going on with me and that I needed some serious help.  Mrs. Charleston gave Mr. Greenwood her word that she would help me.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or check if you find this discussion cool, funny or interesting.  Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Have you ever had someone in your life other than family that you looked up to? Who?
What has that person done for you and how did it make you feel?
Is there anything that you would do differently? What?

No comments:

Post a Comment