Friday, March 18, 2011

From two different sets (JCD)

Ronny was driving and Malik was sitting on the passenger side when they came to the house.  They were driving a Cutlass that was tricked out.

Whey they pulled up at the house I was kind of nervous because they looked like some gang bangers.  The car was blue and they were dressed in all blue.  I wasn't quite sure if I should be riding with them or even going anywhere with them especially knowing that I was a Blood and that wasn't even cool.

I made them get out of the car and come in for a little while.  We talked and laughed for a long time while getting blowed.  They were comical they really liked to make people laugh.  Thy were rolling 20's but they didn't care that I was a Blood they just started calling me bright.  We laughed about it and then decided to go for a ride.

They were going over to one of their homies house and they asked me if I wanted to go.  I finished getting dressed and while I was looking for the shoes I wanted to wear they started teasing me about me having a closet just for my shoes and that wasn't including the shoes that I had in my bedroom closet.  I put on my shoes and we rode out.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this discussion is cool, interesting or funny.  Your views matter and it is important for me to know what you think.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
If you were a gang member but not heavy in the game would you be friends with someone else from another gang? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment