Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We are goin to the top.....(JCD)

That night we called Cedrick and told him to come over we needed his help.  When Cedrick came to the house he seen all the dope on the table and asked, "Who did ya'll rob?" We started laughing and asked him to help us get it ready.  That was how I learned to cook dope, cut dope and weigh it.  Ronny didn't think that I was going to catch on as fast as I did but I did and we started balling out of control.  We controlled the dope game.  We had the whole city sold up.

Money was coming in so fast that Ronny wanted us to move from where we were.  We got a spot that was very secluded down the street from his mother.  The day before we were moving Ronny and I was watching a movie smoking a blunt cuddled up on the couch and we heard a knock at the door.  Neither one of us was expecting company; we were sure who was at the door.  Ronny grabbed his gun and went to the door.  He looked out the peep hole and saw that it was Nick banging on our door.  Ronny opened the door with his gun cocked and pointed at Nick.  "You better have a good damn reason why you are coming over to my house at this time of the night," he said.  Nick was scared to say anything when he saw that he had a gun pointed at him but he started explaining why he was coming over to our house in the middle of the night.  Nick started saying that he was coming over to talk to me because his grandfather had just passed and he needed to talk to someone and he thought about me.  "She doesn't want to talk to you.  I'm  sorry that you lost your grandfather but you are going to have to raise up outta here partna," Ronny said.  "Man I apologize, no disrespect," Nick said. then he turned around and started walking off.  "Wait man here take this," Ronny said and then slammed the door in his face.  I didn't see what Ronny had given to him so I had to ask.  Ronny said "I gave him sixty dollars so that he can go buy him some new shoes."  We started laughing and then continued to watch the movie.

Here are your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is funny, cool or interesting.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Do you think that thugs have a heart? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment