Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When Kenya first meets Ronny....(JCD)

When I first met Ronny there was nothing attractive about him at all.  He was big and not very tall.  He wasn't short either but he was about 5 ft 8 and that's only two feet taller than me.  He had long black hair and he had it in a finger wave but he always wore a cap.  Ronny's voice was scratchy; he was dark and had bumps on his face.  Then he looked like a gang banger on top of all that.  It was just too much but when you got to know him all you could do was overlook all of that because his personality out shinned all of his flaws.  When I looked at him he was not ugly to me.  He was a cuddly teddy bear and I knew that no matter what this man had my back and I had his.

Here is your discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you think this post is funny, cool or interesting.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
Do you feel like you are getting to know Ronny or do you feel like you already know him? Why?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment