Thursday, January 27, 2011

Someone else in my bed?

When we got to our destination he blind folded me and guided me to the end of the seat to get out of the truck.  I felt the snatch of my panties being ripped off and his face in my nectar he was licking it so good I didn't hesitate to stop him.  He put me over his shoulder and I heard the door open up.  I could smell the weed and thought where the hell have he taken me?  Dwight placed me gently on this soft ass bed and then I felt him take my feet and someone was taking my arms and they were handcuffing me to the bed I thought that I was about to be beat, raped and abused.  Dwight whispered in my ear, "just relax baby I won't hurt you, I will take good care of you."  "Please just let me go, please don't hurt me," I cried.  My legs started to spread and I felt something soft enter my vagina.  I just relaxed and prayed that whatever was going on that it wouldn't hurt me.  I kept hearing him say just relax but I wasn't sure how many people were in the room with us.  I felt someone between my legs sucking on my pearl and I could tell that it wasn't him because they were doing it way too well.  I couldn't stop myself from cumming tremendously because I was tied up and helpless.  Whoever was getting my good juices kept putting their tongue deeper in every time that I would start to goosh and I couldn't stop.  I felt the penetration inside of me and I knew that was Dwight because I had felt that before.  I was trying to listen to everything that was going on so that I could try to cipher what was happening to me and what was going on around me.  he stroked me harder and harder and then he got out and I felt the tongue that I had felt earlier.  I heard the person screech but I couldn't tell if it was male or female the only thing that I was hoping for is that when he took the blind fold off of me it would be another female because I did not want to know that the secret he was holding was he was bi-sexual.  I felt the penetration again and again and then I heard Dwight say slowly suck my dick.  Whoever was in the room with us started licking my vagina and his dick while he was inside of me.  I ended up passing out because what was going on was so unbelievable.  When I came to he had taken the blind fold off of me and when I opened my eyes he was standing over me.  "Babe are you okay? You passed out and I was just checking to make sure that you were okay."  He gave me a drink of water and I seen someone walk to the bathroom.  "Who was that?" "You will find out in a minute," Dwight said.  When the person came out of the bathroom they came in the bedroom.  It was a light skinned chick that was very thin and she had short hair.  She was very pretty like a model.  "Hi, I'm Valencia," and she shook my hand.  Still confused and dazed about what had just happened I asked, "Dwight can I talk to you for a minute in private?" "We don't have to talk in private she is just as much a part of us and you can say whatever you want," he said.  "What is going on and why is she here with us standing naked?"  "She's my wife and although we are separated we still have sex from time to time and she wanted to make love to a woman and who better to do it with other than you?  I was flattered but angry at the same time.  "Why didn't you just ask me instead of doing it this way?"  "Was it good to you?"  "Yes is was but that is beside the point."  Valencia sat in front of me and asked, "do you mind if I taste some more of those sweet juices?"  I leaned back and opened my legs and invited her in.  We had a threesome most of the night.

When we were done Dwight took me home gave me a thousand dollars for the evening and we said our goodbyes.

The next day I was headed back to Kansas.

Here are you discussion questions.  Please feel free to post your comments or check the boxes to let me know how you feel about this post.  Thank you for your participation and your constant support.

Are you still interested in reading on? Why?
Do you think that this is rape or just a good time? Why?
Is there anything that you would change or do differently? If so what?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment