Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review of Chapter 3 & 4

Ok we have completed chapter 3 & 4 and I want to know how you felt about these two chapters.  This is your time to be heard and let others know what you thought and what your views are for these two chapters before we move forward with the book.  I want to thank all of my fans for making this possible and for giving me great feedback on how I can better myself as a writer and then kind of stories that you want to see from me.  I will remain to keep it real and give you great stories.  I strive to be the best writer that I can be.  Thank you all for your participation and your constant support because without you I couldn't make any of this possible.  Please feel free to leave your comments and your views.  It is greatly appreciated.  This is going to be the last discussion of the month before I announce the winner for this months contest for Livin the fast life.  This is your last chance to give your participation and to win your autographed copy of Livin the fast life.  I will be announcing the winner on Mon. Jan 31.  Be looking forward to see who the winner is for this month. again thank you for your participation.  Here are your discussion questions for this post.

Are you still interested in continuing on reading? Why?
Did both chapters keep your attention? How? If not why?
Will you tell someone else about this book?
Are you going to buy the book yourself?
Were the characters described well in both chapters? If not what could've been done better?
Leave any other comments that you like that do not pertain to any of the questions that have been asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment