Friday, January 14, 2011

What to expect for the following week

Hello members and thank you for visiting.  I first want to say that we had a great week and I notice that a lot of people came to check out the blog this week.  Although you may not have posted a comment, I want to just thank you for coming and seeing what Livin the fast life is all about.

I know its the weekend and some are going out to party and then some of us are going to just be sitting at home, trying to find something to do.  Hopefully my blog will give you a little something to do.  I would like for everyone that don't know what Livin the fast life is all about to take this time to get caught up on the first three chapters.  I will re post them on Google buzz, facebook, and twitter.  Or you can look at the link on the side and read the first three chapters.  Please feel free to leave your comments.

Next week we will be starting chapter 4 and your participation is greatly appreciated.  I know that you will enjoy Livin the fast life.  Make sure you tell all of your friends, family, coworkers and anyone else that you may know to come join the site, for the people, where dreams do come true.

I want everyone to have a safe and blessed weekend and we will talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment