Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello Fast Life family,

I hope that everyone is doing great and having a productive year. I know that I am. I want to update you on what I am doing and get your ideas and thoughts on what you would like to see from me this year.

For those of you that have already purchased your copy of Livin the Fast Life I really appreciate it.  If you have already read it I am looking for ten reviews. You might see your name posted in one of my upcoming projects.

I am also  changing the cover of Livin' the Fast Life and making a few changes to make it better. Be looking for it coming soon.

The UnMarritable will also be released in March 2012. I am excited about all these projects that I have going on. I will post the cities that made it to the Fast Life tour coming to a city near you this year. If you would like for me to come do a book signing in your city please let me know.

I also did my first author interview of the year. Please go check it out on Authors & Readers Book Corner at www.arbookcorner.com. I will be featured and doing more interviews this year. I will keep you updated on what I have going on. Thank you for your constant support.

What would you like to see from me this year?
Will you continue to support me this year?
What city would you like to see the Fast Life book tour come to?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment