Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Showing your support

Hello Fast Life family,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I know that I am, although it's rather busy but I don't mind because I would rather be busy and connecting with you then sitting here doing absolutely nothing.

We have discussions and I share with you on what I have going on. Today I am going to ask you for a few things.

The first thing that I am going to ask is that you come support these groups for authors. These groups are live and will keep you updated on what your favorite authors are doing. You will also get the chance to talk and meet your favorite authors. It's not easy being a author and we ask for your support. You are the reason why we continue to write great stories. If you want to talk to your favorite author or see what new books or what's on the market please come support these pages.

Fun(4)daMental -http://www.facebook.com/groups/fun4damental/

1,000,000 Authors & Writers - http://www.facebook.com/groups/OneMillionAuthors/   -this is for authors and writers only.

Author Terri D. - www.AuthorTerriD.com

Sheila Goss -  www.sheliagoss.com

Danielle Leach - www.americandreamerbook.webs.com

Aleta Williams - www.alanasbookline.org

Candice Miller - www.freewebs.com/candicemartin

The next thing that I am asking from you is to please post your reviews of Livin the Fast Life. For the first ten that post your review on any of my pages you will see your name in a upcoming project.

For the two Fast Life members that support, support, support will win an autographed copy of Livin' the Fast Life and The UnMarritable.

Thank you Fast Life family for supporting me and all my wonderful friends. We will continue bringing you great stories.  Have a blessed day Fast Life family.  Remember to support, support, support.

No comments:

Post a Comment