Friday, December 30, 2011

Celebrating the New Year

Hello Fast Life family,

It's the end of the year and so many have resolutions that they want to fulfill in the year to come. Whatever you want stick to it and over achieve what you want to accomplish. We want to blame others for our failures but in reality it's not anyone else's fault but our own. Live and learn from the mistakes that you made this year and grow for the years to come.

This year has been a great year and our family is growing all around the world. I can't thank you enough for supporting me throughout this year and spreading the word about Livin the Fast Life. Some people said that I couldn't do it but I went over and beyond my own expectations. Failure is not an option for me, especially when it is something that I am so very passionate about.

Each and everyday you allow me to come into your home and share my story with you. I appreciate all the support that you have given me. Thank you for allowing me to come into your home and share my story with you.  I can't thank you enough. Thank you for supporting me when I really wanted to give up. There is so much competition out there and I was allowing it to get to me; but you the Fast Life family showed me so much love and support this year and showed me that I do have a voice and people are listening. We will continue to grow as a family and I will continue sharing great stories with you, my family.

In 2012 The UnMarritable will be in your stores and available for your Kindle and Nook. Make sure you be looking for it. I will keep you posted on the Release Dates. You will also get the chance to see me in your city or a city near you signing my new book The UnMarritable and Livin the Fast Life. If you would like to see me in your city please let me know. I would love to meet all the members of the Fast Life family. I am excited about the New Year and I hope that you are too. Thank you for all your support. I wish you all much success, peace and love in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment