Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Haters

Hello Fast Life family,

I hope that everyone had a great and productive day. I know that I have been extremely busy with working on the second book of the Fast Life Chronicles series. I know that so many of you are ready for the second book and I am trying to get it to you as fast as possible but making sure that it is just as good as Livin the Fast Life. I want to thank you for supporting me and purchasing your copy of Livin the Fast Life. You are amazing and I thank you to the bottom of my heart. If you have not grabbed your copy of Livin the Fast Life here is your chance to grab your copy for only .99. Time is running out and you don't want to miss this special sale. You can find the links to your right to barnesandnobles.com and amazon.com. Thank you so very much for your constant support. Remember to post your views on any of my pages to let me know what you think. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Trendy Topic of the Day:  Haters


There are so many people out there that will hate on you and everything that you do but you have to not let it get to you. People hated on Jesus and he died on the cross for our sins so what makes you better than or different from him?

I am glad that people hate on me because it only makes me stronger and I will continue to get stronger each and everyday. You can humble yourself and still have haters. They are every where but you can't control what others think, say or feel. You have to remember to only do you and stay true to yourself and you will be okay. If we allowed others to control our destiny we would all be at a stand still and there would be no successful people or strong people to make it through the storms. Do not allow others to determine your future. With this said use the haters to become better and pray for them to stop being haters. You are in control.

If you could say anything to your haters what would it be?
What is your method or technique for haters?
Do you have more haters or more friends? Explain.



No comments:

Post a Comment