Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Letter from Ronny

Hello Fast Life family,

Thank you for joining me yet another day. I appreciate for all your support and just to say thank you I am keeping my book Livin the Fast Life on sale for .99 through the rest of the year. Continue to spread the word and I promise to keep the discussions hot. You all are the best. Here is another excerpt of  Livin the Fast Life. Enjoy and remember that you can find the links on your right to purchase your copy. Thank you for your participation and constant support. Please feel free to post your comments.

Livin the Fast Life:  Letter from Ronny



I had received a letter from Ronny and he told me how much he missed me and how sorry he was for hurting me the way he had.  Ronny told me that I was right about Lacy and he should have never messed with her.  Lacy had set him up and he was paying for it now.  I knew that this was giving him some time to think about what he had done.  Ronny and I were writing each other on a regular basis because I knew that he was lonely and didn't have anyone to talk to.  Ronny and I were still friends but I couldn't trust him anymore.

My feelings were fading for Derrick.  I still loved him but I was still searching for that special one.  Although Derrick was divorced he was still not trying to make that commitment to me.

I was not at home and Derrick had been in my house.  When I walked in the house I could tell that someone had been there.  I noticed that the letters that I had in my dresser were sitting out on the table with my pictures.  I started to get nervous because I didn't know what was going on and then I heard Derrick pulling up.  he just jumped out the truck and ran in the house.  "Hey babe, how are you doing today?" I said.  "Don't you baby me; was I your baby when you were writing to that nigga in jail?" I knew instantly what was wrong with him and I knew that we were getting ready to fight.  "How would you notice that I've been writing anyone when you're never here?" "I would be around more if you weren't so needy." "Was I needy when you were begging for some of this goodness?" "That's beside the point, I ain't no trick," he yelled. "How would I know that you're not a trick, when the only time I see you is when you want sex?" Derrick wasn't happy that I had said that and he lunged at me and slapped me.  I couldn't believe that he had hit me so I punched him and the fight was on.

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments or mark if you find this post to cool, interesting, or funny.  Your views are very important.  Thank you for your participation and constant support.

Are you still interested in reading? Why?
What have you done that would make someone want to hit you?
Is there anything that you would do differently? If so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment