Friday, December 16, 2011

Thank you

Hello Fast Life family,

As you know I like to do things different on my page. I like to keep things hot and let you know that yes I may be an author but I am more than just an author. I am a friend, a sister, a daughter, a auntie, a queen, a woman, a writer, a motivator, a go getter, I am a ordinary person.

People ask me all the time what makes me so different than the rest and honestly I have to say nothing. I am no better than anyone else but I stay humble and true to myself. I can make this blog all about my book but this is more than just a book site to me. This is a place where you are allowed to be yourself and speak your mind and know that someone out there is listening to you.

Every day I welcome you into my world and allow you to get to know me as the person that I am and I can't thank you enough for joining me day in and out. You ask why I call you family? Well the reason that I do this is because so many people out there look at you and see you as just fans. When I look at you and see the love and support that you have for me I see you as my family. You are more than just a reader or a fan to me. You really and truly is my family and for that I am thankful.

Thank you for allowing me to come into your homes each and everyday and share a part of me with you. Thank you for supporting and believing in Livin the Fast Life when so many said it would fail. Thank you for spreading the word about the Fast Life family it is spreading all over the world. I can't thank you enough but I had to let you know that I really do appreciate the support that you have showed me for the last year and a half. Please continue to support me and spread the word about the Fast Life family. I will still be looking, reading, answering and responding to all views and comments. I am also available for any interviews, reviews, and book signings. In 2012 you will be definitely be seeing a lot more of me. Thank you for all your support you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment