Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sex vs. Mystery

Hello Fast Life family,

I am glad that you could join me yet another day. Because I love to get your views on things this week I am coming up with trendy topics to see what your views are. Please feel free to share. I read and respond to all comments.

Trendy Topic of the Day:  Sex vs. Mystery


Today I want to know what you think on the topic of Sex vs. Mystery. There are so many authors out there today and everyone has a story. Some of the stories are the same just worded differently. I find that a lot of the books covers has to pertain to sex. I know that sex sells but I like to leave something to the imagination. I have been asked several times what makes me different then the rest? I will continue to answer the question the same way every time. I don't knock anyone for the way that they do their thing but me personally I will always give the readers exactly what they want without exposing the story that they want.  I will always leave the mystery to my readers but at the same time continue making you want more. Like I said before I don't knock any one's hustle and I have definitely read some really great books by some really great Authors and we all have our own way of doing things. Will I continue to support these books? Yes of course without a doubt because no matter what at the end of the day I still have the passion and the fire to read, write, and become a better Author.

Would you buy a book that has something pertaining to sex or something simple on the cover?
Do you feel like there are too many books with exposure of sex on the cover? Explain.
Would you purchase a book that has both sex and mystery in the contents of it?
Do you prefer not to read about sex at all in a book?
Is there anything that you would like to share on this subject?

Thank you for your participation and please feel free to post your comments. Remember that you can click on the link on the right to amazon.com, barnesandnobles.com, or scribd.com and purchase your copy of Livin the Fast Life for only .99. Thank you for all your support. You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment