Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to the Fast Life family

Hello Fast Life family,

It has been a while since I have thanked all the new members for joining our family and all of the members that constantly follow me each and everyday. I like to take time to welcome everyone to the Fast Life family and tell you a little about who I am and what I do. I also like to get to know each and everyone of you. I do things a little different around here because I am about being personal.

Here we are family. I don't see you as my fans or readers I see you as my family. Family support each other and talk to each other no matter if they agree or disagree at least you know exactly where they are coming from. Here we do not judge and everyone is allowed to say whatever they feel on the topic of the day. We all have our views and some are the same and some are different but no matter what you think you will not be judged. Here you have a voice and your voice will be heard. We talk about a numerous of things and they are not always clean. We are all adults here. My main thing is to make you feel right at home and comfortable and know that you can say whatever you want to say and not be judged by how you feel.

Let me tell you a little about myself and I hope that you will tell me about yourself. I am the author of Livin the Fast Life. I decided to write my story because I wanted people to hear my story and know that the contents of my book happen each and everyday and sometimes we are too scared or too ashamed to talk about what really goes on in our own communities. Everything that I write and produce I have you in mind. I want to continue writing great stories for you. I write not for the money of it but for the love and passion of it. Everyone has a story and its all how you view the story. I want to continue bringing you great stories that you can always relate to. I was born in Wichita Ks but traveled and lived many places trying to find my way. I moved to the DFW area determined to make a better life for myself and get on the right track. I decided to write my story because it was therapy for me. My best friend told me that it would make a great story and I wanted the world to hear my story. I am not only an author but I am also the founder of the non-profit organization Queenz Int'l. It is women uniting and helping teenage girls to know their self worth and to pursue their dreams. I am determined to help prevent teenage pregnancy and abuse. I am not looking to get rich off of my book but I do want to help a great cause and that's why all the proceeds that I get off the book goes strictly to the Queenz Int'l Christi's Angels Youth Program. I am determined to make a difference in my community and communities around the world. I believe in giving our youth hope. I am an author that is determined to stand out from all the rest because I am my own individual and the support that I get from those that support me and follow me each and everyday is priceless. Without you none of this would be possible and I am glad and honored to have the support of you.

I welcome you to the Fast Life family and I hope that you enjoy your stay and tell others about why they should join our family as well. Thank you for your participation and your constant support. Please don't forget that you can purchase your copy of Livin the Fast Life for only .99. Click on the Links on the right and purchase your copy today.

Where are you from?
What brought you to the Fast Life family?
Do you plan on staying?
Have you took a look around?
What are your thoughts on Livin the Fast Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment