Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Willie Wactor III Affair with Melody

Sounds of a Musician


Come show your love for my friend Willie Wactor III.  Willie is my childhood friend. We grew up in the church together. As long as I have known him music has been his passion. I never knew a sax could sound so good until he played for me. When I tell you that he is a bad man please believe me. He is great at what he does. He plays many other instruments but his sax is his first love. Coming to you with some midwest flava please come and relax your mind and enjoy the sounds of my friend Willie Wactor III.


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2173998883943

Here are your discussion questions. Please feel free to post your comments and ask Willie about his work and upcoming events. Thank you for your participation and constant support.

What do you think about Affair with Melody?
Have you heard any of Willie's work? If so what is your favorite song?
What would you like to ask Willie?

No comments:

Post a Comment